Best Library Ever!!! Worst President Ever
Now Available on Amazon
CALL “DONALD TRUMP” NOW! (PARODY)
I’ve set up https://calldonaldtrump.com so users can call and interact with our crazy President (it’s free.) Click on the link and give it a try. Talk to Donald and answer his mad questions. You might get a job in his MADministration or he might hang up on you or he might fire you. His words may make sense, they may be gibberish – just another manic Monday.
Invite your friends to interact and post your job results on Twitter. He’ll ask you strange and inappropriate questions but answer him correctly and he’ll offer you a Cabinet position. Coming soon… a Trump-administered Montreal Cognitive Assessment so you can see if you as smart as he is.
My namesake, George Orwell (1984, Animal Farm), wrote an essay in 1946 called “Why I Write.” Two of his four reasons were to tell the truth and to reflect his political beliefs. We have an orange clown running and ruining the country. I am moved (slack-jawed) by the same reasons as George Orwell.
BEST LIBRARY EVER!!! WORST PRESIDENT EVER
Best Library Ever!!! Worst President Ever: The Top-Secret Plans for Donald J. Trump’s Presidential Library and Museum. Did you know that every U.S. president gets a presidential library after leaving office – and YOU pay for it? This book reveals leaked plans for the Donald J. Trump Presidential Library & Museum and tours this zany zone:
- Ivanka Avenue offers tremendous views of The Statue of Trumperty with Don’s “perfect” hand gesture replacing Lady Liberty’s flame.
- No books inside this library, but a continuous stream of Trump tweets showcasing his “best words.”
- Get Trump’s orange look- rent a sunbed or purchase his signature Orang-U-Tan cream. Best Tan Ever!!!
- Visit the Saturated Fat-Cats Cafe for charred steak, tubs of fried chicken, covfefe, and diet cola.
- The don’t miss Heroes and Villains exhibit sponsored by the Russian Federation.
“Horrible, dishonest and not goodly written!”John Barron, Washington, D.C.
About the Author
Orwell is a businessman and writer living in Washington, D.C. who believes that Republicans and Democrats have much more in common than Big Media wants them to believe. He fervently hopes that once the Trumpster fire has been extinguished, America can heal again.